Monday 21 March 2011

Kuota K Factor

I received my new bike last week, courtesy of Gareth and Matt of Revolution Bikes in Bangor. Over the past two years, their support has been invaluable, allowing me trouble free cycling, both for training, riding in the local time trials and competing at triathlon.

The new bike is a triathlon specific time trial bike, which I used for the first time on Sunday with fellow triathlete Arthur Connell. I took my new Kuota K Factor to recce the route of the Pwllheli Triathlon, and also have a go at the 5kM run course, along the sea front in the town.

The bike felt comfortable and really fast. Hopefully, this will translate to faster cycling times in my triathlons during the year..watch this space!

I also tried my new Inov 8 road x 255 whilst trying out the run course at Pwllheli. The new shoes were an instant hit, being very comfortable and light, a great road shoe which I might even try in my next triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment